Dedicated to bacon, beer, and other luxuries.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Weird Burgers Contest

Last night at the weekly Team Fat Kid meeting, one of my esteemed colleagues brought a store bought box of burgers. We dubbed them "weird burgers" because they had cheese and bacon in them. However, like many store bought meat products, they were sorta "eh".

But the term "weird burger" deserves a strange and delicious recipe.

I could probably think up one of my own, but I'm thinking it's more fun to ask the approximately 5 people who read this to send me recipes for Weird Burgers.

You can post your recipe in a comment or submit it to notfadeaway2359@yahoo.com. (Please put "weird burgers" in your subject line or I'll think you're spamming me.)

Winning recipe will be posted here with much fanfare, hoopla, and other funny words as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment